February 15, 2018
I woke this morning with those same feelings I have every time there is a tragic shooting in our country: feelings of deep sadness, anger, and helplessness.
February 07, 2018
Diane Levin, Wheelock Professor of Early Childhood Education, spoke at a recent Town Hall sponsored by the Needham Human Rights Committee, providing guidelines on how to care for children in a world filled with seemingly endless violence.
February 02, 2018
A panel of invited guests shared stories about Wheelock's impact on their work and the world at large during Wheelock's Founder's Day celebration, which marked founder Lucy Wheelock's 161st birthday and the 130th anniversary of Wheelock College.
January 29, 2018
Students in the Wheelock@Worcester program are working to combat human trafficking by creating a policy that would require hotels to train their employees how to spot victims of trafficking who may be held in hotel rooms.
January 24, 2018
A new book co-authored by Mary Battenfeld argues that the right picture and chapter books can effectively serve "double duty" to teach both language arts and social studies to elementary and middle school students.
- MTEL Policy Change Info Session
- February 21, 2018
- Lessons from Nepal: Visiting Scholar Lecture
- February 22, 2018
- Wheelock College of Education & Human Development Graduate Student Visit Day
- February 24, 2018
- Dr. Joyce Hope Scott Presentation: CSR Speaker Series
- March 14, 2018
- Nude scene shows how ‘family entertainment’ can be a minefield
- The Boston Globe
- May 08, 2017
- IN THE HEIGHTS and More Set for Wheelock Family Theatre's 2017-18 Season
- April 21, 2017
- THEATER REVIEW: Whimsical ‘Charlotte’s Web’ has important themes
- The Patriot Ledger
- April 17, 2017
- ‘Charlotte’s Web’ spins its tale with aerial acrobatics
- The Boston Globe
- April 14, 2017