The College's memberships offer free or discounted access to the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, the Museum of Fine Arts, and the Boston Children's Museum - either either Wheelock ID or a pass from the Library. Additionally, the Earl Center provides passes to Recycling for RI Education.
Passes are available to current Wheelock students, faculty, and staff. Passes to the Children's Museum are also available to alumni.
The passes provide general admission only; they do not include admission to special exhibits, films, events, etc. For some museums, the Wheelock ID can serve as a pass. Other passes are available at the Service Desk on the first floor of the Library. See below for more details about each museum pass.
- With a Wheelock ID, current staff, faculty, and students are admitted free.
- The library has additional guest passes that will admit one non-Wheelock person for free, too, as long as they are accompanied by a staff or faculty member with a Wheelock ID card.
- Unfortunately, students and alumni are not eligible to use these guest passes.
- One guest pass is available for each day of the year the museum is open, excluding holidays and Tuesdays when the museum is closed; guest passes are good only for the date indicated.
- The passes do not need to be returned to the Library.
- With a Wheelock ID, current students, faculty, and staff are admitted free.
- The library has passes for current Wheelock staff, faculty, students, and alumni with a valid library account that will admit one person for free.
- Up to four passes per person may be taken.
- These passes do not need to be returned to the Library.
Recycling for RI Education (Providence, RI.):
- Passes are available at the Earl Center Service Desk.
- These passes will give you free admission to the facility to acquire deeply discounted materials for art, science and other educational activities.
- For more information, contact them at 617-879-2143 or email@example.com