If you're a current Wheelock graduate student, this page is for you.
Choose from the list below to learn more about the wide variety of Library resources available to you:
- Books (Need to renew a book? Visit My Account.)
- Curriculum Materials
- Technology to borrow (phone chargers, video cameras, etc.)
- Videos and DVDs
- Tests and assessments
- Museum passes
- Printing, copying, & scanning
Students in all programs have access to Wheelock College Library's online resources anytime, anywhere. Here are a few places you might get started:
- Databases A to Z contains a comprehensive overview of our online resources. Databases may contain full-text reference works, journal and magazine articles, e-books, videos, or images.
- Research Guides are built by Wheelock librarians to help you get started on your research assignments.
- Most library resources require you to log in with your Wheelock ID and password from off-campus. Log in to the library website here, or get troubleshooting help here.
Want help from a real live human?
- Drop-in research hours are noon to close, every day we're open! Check our hours here.
- Make a research appointment. Arrange for an individual 45-minute 1-on-1 research consultation with a librarian.
- Chat with us! Now available 10am to close, every day we're open! The chat button is on every page of our website.
- Call or email anytime: (617) 879-2222 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Having trouble accessing resources from off campus? Get troubleshooting help.
- Looking to DIY? Check out the Wheelock College Library YouTube channel for show-and-tell help on conducting library research and citing your sources, or consult one of our many research guides tailored to specific courses and topics.
Studying in the Library
Visit our page about Studying in the Library to learn more about Quiet Zones, Collaborative Zones, conference /group study rooms (which you can reserve) and computer labs that can accommodate your studying needs.
To learn about what you can expect from the Library, and what we expect from you, please see the Library Compact.
Borrowing Policies and Renewals
Find information on our Borrowing Policies, including what you can check out from the Library, and for how long. Interested in do-it-yourself renewals? Log in to the My Account feature of our classic catalog.
As a Wheelock student, you are eligible to borrow materials from several other schools in the Boston area. Check out our Visiting Other Libraries page for details.
Don't forget that your local public library can also be a great resource during your degree program. And WorldCat.org lets you search the collections of thousands of libraries around the world, find an item of interest, and then locate a library near you that owns it. Search WorldCat to find books, music, video, and audio in libraries near you.
It is also possible to have materials from other libraries delivered to Wheelock. Find more information on our Interlibrary Loan page. If you're in the Worcester program, we can have books mailed to you. Interlibrary loan services are provided free-of-charge.
Earl Center for Learning and Innovation
The Earl Center offers several spaces designed for collaborative work. It also has a wide range of technology and supplies that provide opportunities to explore and construct activities to use in practicum settings. Workshops and continuous learning opportunities, open to all, are offered throughout the academic year on a variety of topics, especially in technology and active learning.