Undergraduate Admissions Events
Talk to a Counselor!
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
The best way for you to get to know Wheelock is to visit our campus in Boston's Fenway neighborhood!
Please register online for an upcoming event. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-879-2206.
Summer Visit Day
Designed for prospective students and their families to visit campus and learn about Wheelock's majors, student life, admissions requirements, and scholarships and financial aid. Visitors will hear a presentation by an admissions staff member and take a campus tour with a current Wheelock student. Includes a picnic lunch!
Saturday, August 12th, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
You will hear a presentation by an admissions staff member and take a campus tour with a current Wheelock student. Our Information Sessions are designed for prospective students and families to visit campus and learn about Wheelock's majors, student life, admissions requirements, and scholarships and financial aid.
We are offer Information Sessions during the summer months on Tuesdays at 1:30 p.m. and Fridays at 10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
Campus tours are led by current Wheelock students. During the summer they are offered on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m and on Tuesdays at 10 a.m.
Informational Interviews with an admissions counselor are offered directly after campus tours (at 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.); however, please be sure to use the link below to ensure an appointment is available on the date you wish to visit. Additionally, informational interviews can be scheduled individually with an admissions counselor during our regular business hours; to schedule a custom informational interview, please call us at 617-879-2206. Please note that Wheelock does not require interviews as part of the undergraduate application process.
We look forward to sharing our campus with your student group. Please help us to plan an exceptional group visit for you by reading through the guidelines listed below. After reviewing the guidelines, please fill out the online form to request your visit. If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact our group tour coordinator, Danielle Lantos, either by email at email@example.com or by phone at 617-879-2318.
Group Tour Guidelines:
- Group Tours can be scheduled Monday through Friday at 10 a.m. or 2 p.m.
- Dates are limited. We encourage having multiple dates in mind when submitting your request.
- Please send in all requests at least 2-3 weeks in advance.
- We can accommodate groups of up to 35 students.
- We require 1 chaperone for every 10 students.
- Groups are responsible for their own transportation to campus.
- We have limited parking available. Please make sure to let us know your parking needs in advance so we can help you plan accordingly.
- Requests for having lunch in our Dining Hall must be processed when booking group tours with this form. Groups will be responsible for covering the cost of the lunch; our Dining Services Team is able to offer a discounted rate of $8.00 per person.
- 48-hour notice is requested for all cancellations.
Note: Wheelock cannot schedule visits for the other Colleges of the Fenway institutions. If you wish to see the entire COF during your trip, please contact Annabelle Bozin, Program Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org.