Transfer Application Process
Transfer Application Requirements
*Students who have taken 12 or more transferable credits at an accredited college after graduating high school are considered transfer students. Students who have earned fewer than 12 transferable credits are considered first year applicants, as are students entering directly from high school—regardless of the number of credits earned.
- Wheelock's Online Application or the Common Application.
- Official college transcripts
- Official high school transcripts (not required for transfer students who have earned 24 or more credits in a degree program)
- Professor/teacher letter of recommendation
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) if you wish to apply for financial aid. Instructions can be found on the financial aid web page.
*Additional requirements may exist for international students.
Please email supplementary materials (essay, recommendations, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also mail materials to:
Boston, MA 02215
Admissions Deadlines and More Info
- Spring (January) semester Priority Deadline: November 15
- Fall (September) semester Priority Deadline: June 1
Wheelock operates with priority deadlines combined with rolling admissions. You are encouraged to apply by the priority deadlines for the best consideration for admissions and scholarships, but we will continue to review applications on a space-available basis throughout the year. You will be notified of a decision within 3-4 weeks of completing your application.
We want to get to know you as an individual, and the best way to do this is for us to sit down and have a conversation with an admissions counselor. These can also be conducted via Skype or phone if you cannot come to Boston. Please contact us at 617-879-2206 or register online.
Wheelock College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic or other school-administered programs.