Career Services for Alumni
Office of Career Services
Activities Building West
Current Students, use MyWheelock to make an appointment. (click on Appointments to search the Career Services calendar for an open appointment.)
Alumni, contact Director Kelly Graham at email@example.com or 617-879-2056
Career Services is here to collaborate with and support Wheelock's alumni. As part of the career community at Wheelock College, we hope you will serve as a Career Services volunteer as well as encourage your employer to recruit Wheelock students for job opportunities. Do you need professional guidance? You can access career and graduate school planning services by viewing our web resources, scheduling an individual appointment or attending a Career Services-sponsored event.
Career Services Volunteer
Career Services volunteers support the career exploration and professional development of Wheelock College students. This can be done in many ways, including:
- Serve as a resume reviewer
- Conduct mock interviews
- Sponsor an internship or job shadow opportunity
- Field informational interviews from students and alumni
- Mentor a student
- Connect a student to others in your network who can assist with career exploration, professional development or job search
- Serve as a panelist, guest speaker or student advocate for a career event
- Represent your organization at a Wheelock sponsored job/internship fair
Contact Kelly Graham, Director of Career Services, if you are interested in being a volunteer.
Hire a Wildcat
Does your organization have job openings perfect for a Wheelock student or alum? Connect us with your employer or post the opening on Wheelock Works, where employers recruit students and alumni for job, internship, and volunteer opportunities.
Contact Kelly Graham, Director of Career Services, to schedule an individual appointment.