Transferring Schools | International Student Services
Transferring Into Wheelock
- Print out the Wheelock Transfer Release Form. You will complete the top portion and your current DSO will complete the bottom portion of the form.
- Scan and email two documents to your current DSO:
A. The filled out and signed Wheelock Transfer Release Form
B. Your Wheelock Acceptance Letter
- On the Transfer Form, write the address to which you'd like your new I-20 to be mailed. If you're traveling outside the U.S., put that address if you think you'll be there when the I-20 arrives.
Transferring Out of Wheelock
- You need to get the following from your new school:
- Acceptance letter from your new school
- Completed top portion of your new school's Transfer Release Form. Give this form to Wheelock's DSO so they can fill out the rest and process the paperwork.
- Bring all the documents mentioned above to your Wheelock DSO. If you have dependents, get documentation for them too, and be prepared to show financial verification again.
- Inform your new school of the address to which you'd like your new I-20 to be mailed. If you're traveling outside of the U.S., put that address if you think you'll be there when the I-20 arrives.
Tip: Talk to your Wheelock DSO early in case you need more time to get documentations.