Wheelock College Commencement 2018!

Commencement was Friday, May 18! See taped versions of the full Undergraduate and Graduate ceremonies and more at wheelock.edu/commencement.

Getting a Massachusetts ID or License | International Student Services

To apply for a Massachusetts ID card or license, bring the following documents with you to a Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles (RMV or DMV) office. Click here to find the nearest Registry office.

  • Passport
  • I-20
  • Visa
  • I-94 Number
    • To retrieve electronic I-94 online, visit the I-94 website, complete the required information, then print the form.
  • Proof of Enrollment letter
    • Send an email request to Thuy Truong and make an appointment with her to pick up your letter using the appointments feature in the MyWheelock student portal.
  • Proof of Address
    • Any official document with your name and current Massachusetts address (phone bill, credit card statement, bank statement, etc.)
  • Proof of Signature
    • A separate document showing your signature
  • Social Security Number
    • If you do not have a Social Security Number, you must get a Denial Letter that states that you do not have a Social Security Number. This letter can be obtained at the Social Security Administration office at: 10 Causeway Street, Boston, MA 02114.

inspire a world of good

200 Riverway, Boston, Massachusetts 02215
Contact Us | 617-879-2000

© 2018 Wheelock College is a registered trademark.