Tuition Refunds | Student Accounts
Contact Student Accounts
Rooms 114 and 115
617-879-2121 or 617-879-2236
If there is a credit on your student account, you may be eligible to have the funds in your account returned to you. These funds may result from the disbursement of Federal Title IV funds, institutional financial aid, outside/private loans, account payments, or reduction/amended tuition charges.
- If the credit balance on your account is from any federal loans (Subsidized and or Unsubsidized Stafford Loan, Perkins Loan, etc.), the refund you receive may only be used for educational expenses, including room and board, while at Wheelock College.
- If the credit balance on your account is from a Parent PLUS Loan, the refund must be issued to the loan borrower (your parent/guardian) unless the borrower gives permission to the Student Accounts office to refund the refund to you.
Refunds are processed after each semester's Add/Drop period has ended, typically available 6 weeks into each semester, and will only be processed after a credit balance appears on your student account and the Financial Aid Office completes disbursement of aid on your account.
To apply for a refund, please complete a Refund Request Form and email it back to the Student Accounts Office. (Please note that if you are using Mozilla Firefox as your internet browser you will need to download the PDF before being able to complete it.)
This form must be submitted each semester you request a refund.
To have your refund direct deposited into your bank account, please follow these steps:
- Go to the MyWheelock and enter your Wheelock Username and Password
- Click on Finances
- Click on My Student Account Info
- Click on Go to Online Billing and Payment, and follow the instructions for an e-refund
- Contact Student Accounts to confirm your enrollment