Paying Your Bill | Student Accounts
Contact Student Accounts
Rooms 114 and 115
617-879-2121 or 617-879-2236
Methods of Payment
In an effort to make paying your bill as easy as possible, we accept a wide variety of payment methods. This includes, personal checks, cashier's checks, money orders, credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover), and wire transfers. Payment plans are also available (see below).
- If you are on campus and paying by cash, check, or credit card, please bring your payment to:
Office of Financial Services
ATTN: Student Accounts
Boston, MA 02215
- If you are sending your payment via mail, please make your check payable to "Wheelock College" with your name and student ID number on the check and mail it to our lock box address:
P.O. Box 847143
Boston, MA 02284-7143
Attn: Student Accounts
- If you want to send a wire transfer, please contact us for the bank information.
You can make credit card and electronic check payment online. Follow these steps:
- Go to My Wheelock and enter your Wheelock Username and Password
- Click on Finances
- Click on My Student Account Info
- Click on go to Online Billing and Payments
- Under "Your Account," click on Pay Your Bill and follow the instructions
Wheelock offers payment plans to help students finance their education. These no-interest payment plans are administered by Higher One and can extend over the following periods:
- 10 Month - Run from June to March (fall and spring combined)
- 9 Month - Run from July to March (fall and spring combined)
- 8 month - Run from August to March (fall and spring combined)
One semester plans are also available:
- Fall only: August to November (4 month)
- Spring only: December to March (4 month)
Yearly payment plans must include both the fall and spring semester balances. For an estimate of your full-year balance, double the "Balance Due" amount found on your fall semester bill. Be sure you do not set up a year-long plan for your fall bill only.
To enroll in the Wheelock College Payment Plan visit the TuitionPay website or call 1-800-635-0120.