Marketing Services for Staff and Faculty
The Office of Marketing is a resource for every department in the College. The marketing team works with internal clients from across the College to provide marketing consulting, an array of design and production services, and training in various marketing tools.
Use our consulting services at the start of your project to help you:
- Better understand your audience
- Hone your message
- Determine the best methods to convey your message
Design and Production Services
The marketing team offers design and production for a host of marketing products. We are available to guide you through the entire process—from concept to delivery. Some examples of the marketing products we can provide are:
- Digital signage
- Display materials
- Electronic newsletters
- Emails & email marketing
- Print/digital ads
- Program sheets
- Table Toppers
- Web pages
Online Stationery Store
Marketing also maintains the Online Stationery Store, where every Wheelock employee can create an account to directly order their own business cards and Wheelock name tags. Username is the same as your wheelock email username (do not include '@wheelock.edu'). You will need to enter your department's Cost Center/Billing Code when you set up your account. See a list of current billing codes.
Orders for branded office stationery and envelopes require approval and will be fulfilled more quickly if they are placed by an Approver for your department (see the list of approvers below). If you do not have an approver in your department, you may place a stationery order yourself and the Marketing Department will be notified that your order needs review. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an approver be added/changed for your department.
Department Staff Who Can Approve Stationery Orders
- Jamie Aznive, Wheelock Family Theatre
- Melissa Bissonnette, Alumni/Development
- Judy Ceven, International
- Ediss Gandleman, President's Office
- Marie Gendron, Marketing
- Sue Harju, Social Work Worcester
- Valerie Hudson, President's Office
- Jilliana Jean-Charles, Human Resources
- Emily Logan, Facilities
- Ronette Lyle, Admissions
- Elizabeth Marino, Social Work, Youth Justice, & Leadership
- Valerie O'Brien, Finance/Operations
- Kayla Pulsifer, Student Life
- Renee Ruggiero, Education, Child Life & Family Studies
- Carol Whitehead, Academic Affairs
- Jacob Wilkenfeld-Mongillo, Marketing
- Rachel Woodring, Academic Affairs
- Ashley Zimmerman, IT/Campus Services
The Marketing Office is charged with ensuring that the Wheelock brand—including typefaces, logos, colors, etc.—is presented consistently and appropriately. If you think your department might need printed materials, please contact the Marketing Office early in your planning process so we can help you.
The Office has created a Graphic Standards web page for your use. It provides downloadable Wheelock logos and seals, PowerPoint templates, and guidelines for Wheelock typefaces and color palettes.
Support and Training
The marketing team maintains the Wheelock website, but we encourage every department to be directly involved in the updating and maintenance of their web pages. We offer training in how to use the website's Content Management System to create and publish web pages, as well as support in creating forms, PDFs, and other documents that may be included on web pages.
The marketing team can also provide you with access to a wide variety of digital marketing tools that can support your departments and projects, including:
- Email broadcast programs
- Blogging and other social media tools
- Forms generator
- Photo database
Email us to discuss the tools that may best serve your needs and/or to set up a meeting.
To better assist Wheelock departments, the Marketing office has created dedicated email addresses for the following types of requests. Requests submitted to these email accounts are automatically routed to the appropriate staff members, who will contact you to follow up.
- Electronic Signage Board Inquiries should be emailed to email@example.com. See the Electronic Signage Guidelines web page for more information about how to make use of the College's digital signage boards.
- Web Support Requests (such as updates to web pages) should be submitted via the HelpDesk Web Support Form. For information about learning to use Wheelock's Content Management System (CMS) to update your department's web pages, visit the CMS User Guide web page (wheelock.edu/cmsguide).