Office of Institutional Research
Wheelock's Office of Institutional Research conducts research that leads to the understanding of the College, aids in planning and decision making, and fulfills regulatory reporting requirements.
Specifically, the Office of Institutional Research:
- Coordinates Wheelock's response to reports required by the federal government, including IPEDS, retention and graduation rate studies, etc. .
- Compiles Wheelock's annual Common Data Set and Fact Book.
- Provides information required for certain institutional affiliations, such as accreditation reports.
- Provides information and projections needed for planning, e.g., enrollment projections used to establish College admission targets.
- Responds to external information requests and surveys that are determined to be of value to the College.