Employee Parking Information
To apply for parking, please complete the online application.
Please note: You will receive a hang tag to display in your vehicle.
- Parking is deducted from payroll as a pre-tax benefit.
- Lost permits cost $50 to replace.
2016-2017 Parking Rates
Full-time Employees On-Campus
September 1 - August 31
$1,200 (Annualized cost)
$900 Estimated annualized cost with pre-tax benefit
$4.50 per day rate based on a typical work year
Full-time Employees Off-Campus
September 1 - May 31
(from June 1 - August 31 parking will be on-campus)
$1,700 (Annualized cost - Landmark Center)
$1,275 Estimated annualized cost with pre-tax benefit
$6.40 per day rate based on a typical work year
Part-time Employees On-Campus
September 1 - August 31
1 day per week $270 (Annualized cost)
2 days per week $540 (Annualized cost)
3 days per week $810 (maximum days allowed under this permit) - (Annualized cost)
Parking Permit Eligibility
||Parking Permit Types Available
||Eligible to Park in On-Campus Lots?
(and date/time restrictions)
|Eligible for an Off-Campus Space?
(and date/time restrictions)
Part-time day of the week (up to 3 days per week)
Not Eligible (Only full-time parking is available at off-campus sites)
||Part-time day of the week (up to 3 days per week)||Eligible
||Not Eligible (Only full-time parking is available at off-campus sites)|
||September 1 - August 31:
7 days/week, 7am - 11pm
|September 1 - May 31 (parking at off-campus site):
Mon-Fri from 5am-10pm and Sat from 5am-4pm
||September 1 - May 31 (evening and weekend on-campus parking available for off-campus permit holders):
Off-Campus permits will be honored on-campus Mon-Fri from 5pm -11pm and on Sat, Sun, Holidays from 7am - 11pm
||June 1 - August 31 (off-campus parking is not available during these months - all permit holders park on-campus):
Off-Campus permits will be honored on-campus 7days/week, 7am -11pm
Please note the following:
- All permit holders must fill out an application. Incomplete applications will not be processed until complete information is received, especially license plate information. Incorrect information may result in your vehicle being ticketed or towed at the vehicle owner's expense.
- Employees must live beyond 1.5 miles of the campus to be eligible for parking.
- Employees who are enrolled in the T-pass program are NOT eligible for parking. You must cancel your T-pass in the month prior applying for parking. Please contact the Office of Human Resources 617-879-2175 for information.
- Off-campus parking is limited to full-time employees who park full-time. Permits will be issued in the order completed applications are received. Incomplete applications will be placed at the bottom of the list and may not receive off-campus parking. If there are more applications than spaces available, those not receiving an off-campus permit will be assigned an on-campus permit.
- Wheelock Family Theatre cast members may be issued temporary parking permits at the discretion of the College. Illegal or unauthorized use of permits at times not designated will result in ticketing and towing.
There are marked spaces for disability parking in the 25 Pilgrim Open Lot, 65 Pilgrim Road garage, and 43 Hawes Street Open Lot. These spaces require a valid HP plate or tag. A valid Wheelock permit is also required for use in these spaces.
If you have a temporary disability and require an accommodation, please contact the Office of Human Resources.
You will be asked to provide documentation from your medical provider. Temporary disability permits are usually granted for 30 days only and are used in conjunction with a valid Wheelock permit. All parking rules and regulations apply to temporary disability permits.
Designated Low-Emission & Fuel Efficient Parking Spaces
As part of our sustainability efforts, three (3) parking spaces will be dedicated in the 25 Pilgrim Road lot for low-emission and fuel-efficient vehicles. Signs will be posted to designate those spaces. Qualified vehicles will receive a windshield cling sticker in addition to the usual Wheelock hang tag, both of which must be properly displayed while parking in these spaces. Vehicles that do not qualify are prohibited from parking in these spaces and will be subject to ticketing and towing.
This list is determined by standards set by the United States Green Building Council (USGBC). Low-emission and fuel-efficient vehicles are defined as vehicles that are either classified as Zero Emission Vehicles (ZEV) by the California Air Resources Board or have achieved a minimum green score of 45 on the American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy (ACEEE) annual vehicle rating guide. This list is administered by ACEEE.ORG and GREENERSCARS. New model vehicles, which may not be rated yet, will be evaluated case by case.
All visitors should be directed to park at other parking facilities in the area at their own expense.
To help ensure on-campus permit holders have first priority for the limited spaces available, there will be no single or multi-day temporary passes issued for visitors, guests, or employees.
If there is a VIP guest or someone you would like to provide parking, there are validation tickets for the Trilogy Garage, located at 180 Brookline Avenue. These tickets will be available for pick up at the Campus Services Office during regular business hours (Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm).
- The cost is $30 for each ticket and they will be billed to your departmental budget.
- If you have a large group, please give at least one week's notice to email@example.com to make sure we can procure enough validation tickets.
- These tickets are not available for employee use. They may only be used for visitors.
- Due to the high demand for parking, we are unable to reserve (cone off) spaces for visitors.
Wheelock Family Theatre Parking
- There is no parking for theatre patrons during performances.
- Wheelock Family Theatre patrons are offered discounted parking at the MASCO garage at 375 Longwood Avenue, between Brookline Avenue (Longwood Medical Area) and The Riverway.
- Cast members may obtain temporary parking permits at the discretion of the College. Illegal or unauthorized use of permits at times not designated will result in ticketing and towing.