Student Handbook: Graduate Academic Policies



For Graduate students, Wheelock College uses a system of letter grades that are equivalent to the following numerical quality points.

Letter Grade/Quality Point Equivalent
A/4.00 Superior
A-/3.67 Excellent
B+/3.33 Very good
B/3.00 Good
B-/2.67 Satisfactory
F/0.00 Failing
R/0.00 Satisfactory progress in a continuing course

In addition, the following status may appear in a transcript

AU/0.00 Audit
I/0.00 Incomplete
WD/0.00 Withdrawal
P/(Pass) Pass. Not included in grade-point average.

Each semester at registration, a graduate student may elect to take courses under the Pass/Fail option. Students must declare in writing to the Office of Academic Records and Registration their choices of the Pass/Fail option before the second class meeting. After this deadline, neither students nor instructors may change the grading election. Students who are considering pursuing study beyond the Master's Degree level are encouraged to take at least one-half of their courses for letter grades.

Practica and seminars taken in tandem with practica must be taken on a Pass/Fail basis. A grade of Pass (P) does not affect a student's cumulative grade point average.

An Incomplete (I) may be given to a student only for health reasons or in extraordinary circumstances. It is the student's responsibility to contact the instructor to request an Incomplete. Unless the student has requested an incomplete, the faculty cannot assign an incomplete.

Satisfactory in a continuing course (R) is the grade submitted by an instructor to indicate satisfactory progress in a continuing independent study, field study, thesis, or course that has been approved by the instructor and the appropriate Academic Dean as a two-semester study, thesis, or course. At the end of the second semester, a letter grade, Pass, or Incomplete will be given. If an "R" is changed to an Incomplete in an independent study, field study, or course, the student must comply with the Incomplete procedures described above. If an "R" grade is changed to Incomplete for a thesis, the student must complete the thesis within one calendar year. A continuation fee of $100 will be charged for each semester that the student carries an Incomplete only in this circumstance. If the completed work is not submitted by the deadline, the Incomplete will automatically be converted to a failing grade of "F."

Withdrawal (WD) is recorded by the Office of Academic Records and Registration when a student officially withdraws from a course before the course withdrawal deadline published in the academic calendar. A faculty member cannot submit a request for withdrawal. Only a student can submit that request.

A graduate student who wishes to audit (AU) a course may do so with the approval of the instructor and the appropriate Academic Dean. To audit a course, a student must register for the course at registration or within the Drop/Add period. The tuition fee for auditing a course is two-thirds of the normal course tuition.


It is the student's responsibility to request an incomplete or "I" by submitting to the instructor a completed Request for Incomplete form. If a student makes such a request for more than one course, he or she must complete and submit a separate form for each course (available in the Office of Records and Registration). The instructor, at his or her sole discretion, may grant the student's request. The instructor will submit the completed form to the office of Academic Records and Registration at the same time that he or she submits final grades.

All incomplete work must be submitted by the student to the instructor so that the instructor may submit a change of grade to the Office of Records and Registration before the deadline for submitting changes of grades. Students who plan to enter a practicum in the semester following the granting of an Incomplete must finish all work prior to beginning the practicum. If a grade has not been submitted by the deadline for submitting changes of grades, the grade of "I" will be administratively changed to a failing grade of "F."


A faculty member may change a grade he or she has assigned no later than 12 months after the original grade submission deadline. After this time the students and instructor must petition the appropriate academic review board for an exception to the grade change policy. Once a student's degree is conferred, the student's academic statistics are considered final and no grade changes are permitted. This policy is effective as of fall 2009.


Graduate students who are registered for nine or more credit hours in the fall or spring semester or six total credit hours during the summer session are considered full-time. Graduate students who enroll for fewer than these numbers of credit hours are considered part-time. A student's status may change from one semester to the next. Students may register for a maximum of fifteen credit hours per semester for the fall and spring semesters, and a maximum of nine for a summer session. Permission to register for additional credit hours must be obtained in advance from the student's advisor and the appropriate Academic Dean. To remain eligible for most types of financial aid, graduate students must enroll in a minimum of five credit hours each semester.

ACADEMIC STANDARDS (Graduate Students)


A 2.67 (B-) semester and cumulative grade-point average is the minimum acceptable standard for all graduate students. A graduate student must maintain this standard to graduate from the College. Graduate students whose grade-point averages are below 2.67 are automatically placed on academic probation. In addition, a student must demonstrate a strong likelihood that he or she will be able to complete successfully the requirements of a graduate program. The Graduate Review Board monitors a graduate student's academic progress.


Graduate students may transfer up to 6 graduate credit hours for courses successfully completed at other accredited institutions of higher education by:

  • obtaining and completing the Transfer of Credit form available at the Office of Academic Records and Registration;
  • obtaining the written approval of the student's advisor;
  • submitting course description(s) of the courses successfully completed at the other institution for review by the appropriate Academic Dean or designee; and
  • submitting to the Registrar an official transcript issued by the other institution.

Transfer credits will not be awarded for classes that are taken pass/fail. No credits will be transferred unless the graduate student received a grade of "B" or higher in the course. Usually courses transferred from other accredited institutions will be considered elective credit, only by petition to the Graduate Review Board, a course may be used to fulfill a required course. Credits completed more than 6 years prior to the date of admission will not be accepted.


Graduate students with excellent records of previous graduate coursework and/or extensive work experience may request a substitution from certain graduate program requirements.

Graduate students who wish to reduce the total number of credit hours required for their programs may request a reduction of program credit hour requirements not to exceed six credit hours to the Graduate Review Board (GRB). Regardless of the reduction granted, students must take at least twenty-seven credit hours at Wheelock to obtain a Master's Degree.

Graduate students who wish to request exemption from graduate program requirements should discuss the appropriateness of the request with their advisors. Course Exemption Request forms are available in the Office of Academic Records and Registration. Requests should be submitted to the student's advisor with a brief written statement and evidence of previous coursework or work experience in support of the request.

Requests for course substitutions are reviewed by the graduate student's advisor and the appropriate Academic Dean. Requests for practicum exemptions, credit hour reductions, and exemptions from graduate program requirements are reviewed by the graduate student's advisor, the appropriate Academic Dean, and the Graduate Review Board. The Graduate Review Board reviews requests on a monthly basis during the fall and spring semesters. Requests to the Graduate Review Board must be submitted with supporting documentation at least ten days in advance of the next meeting of the Board. Students are notified in writing of decisions regarding approval or disapproval of requests for course substitutions, practicum exemptions, and credit hour reductions.


Matriculated graduate students who have demonstrated competence in conducting advanced research and study are encouraged to explore an Independent Study or Field Study in lieu of course electives. An Independent Study or Field Study may not usually replace non-elective courses in a student's program of study.

Independent Study (one to three credit hours) is based on in-depth research in a selected area. Graduate students choosing Field Study (one to three credit hours) may combine coursework with field-based research or may conduct a Field Study of issues within schools, hospitals, social work agencies or other professional sites. Students may not usually apply more than a total of six credit hours of Independent Study or Field Study toward a Master's Degree program.

Each student must discuss the proposed study; the format, content, and length of the final paper or project; and the appropriate number of credit hours with his or her advisor who will help the student identify an appropriate project advisor who must be a Wheelock faculty. The project advisor and the student must agree on a plan of implementation, supervision, and evaluation. The student must prepare a detailed proposal according to the criteria and processes described in the Independent Study/Field Study Request form, which is available in the Office of Academic Records and Registration. No student will be permitted to register for Independent Study or Field Study without prior approval of the appropriate Academic Dean.



Students whose semester or cumulative averages drop below the level of good standing (2.67) are automatically placed on Academic Probation. The Graduate Review Board may recommend a range of actions for such students including dismissal from the College.

Students who receive a grade of "F" will be placed on probation no matter what their average. Students who receive a second grade of "F" will have their cases automatically reviewed by the Graduate Review Board for consideration for dismissal from the College or other actions.

The Graduate Review Board will attempt to notify promptly any student who has been placed on Academic Probation. However, even if a student is not notified, he or she is on Academic Probation.


At the conclusion of each semester, the Graduate Review Board will review the record of each graduate student who has been placed on Academic Probation for the previous semester. The Board may remove the student from Academic Probation if the student has:
• after receiving a failing grade of "F" in the previous semester, demonstrated sufficient academic progress as determined by the Graduate Review Board;
• after failing to achieve a cumulative grade point average of 2.67 or higher, achieved a minimum 2.67 cumulative grade point average or higher.

The Graduate Review Board decides, in its sole discretion, whether to remove a graduate student from Academic Probation. The decision of the Graduate Review Board regarding Academic Probation is final.


A graduate student who receives two failing grades of "F" in one or more courses, or who violates the standards for academic honesty, or who fails to be removed from Academic Probation after a semester, may be dismissed from the College following a review by the Graduate Review Board. Such a student will not be allowed to register for additional graduate program courses. A graduate student who has been dismissed for academic reasons may apply to the Graduate Review Board for readmission after one semester.

The Graduate Review Board decides, in its sole discretion, whether or not to dismiss a student for academic reasons.


In order to remain eligible for assistance, financial aid applicants must meet satisfactory academic progress (SAP) standards established in accordance with federal regulations. The academic progress of aid applicants and recipients must be evaluated by the Financial Aid Office annually. This evaluation will generally occur in May after semester grades are posted as a part of our determination of eligibility for the next academic year. (Summer session is considered the beginning of the academic year for financial aid purposes). Students applying for financial aid are also subject to the standards at the point of financial aid application. The Graduate Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Standards for Financial Aid include quantitative and qualitative measures.

The standards used for measuring GR Satisfactory Academic Progress are:

Quantitative: Completion Rate
Quantitative: Maximum Attempted Credits
Qualitative: Cumulative Average

The completion rate standard for financial aid consideration is calculated by dividing the cumulative credit hours earned by the cumulative credit hours attempted. To remain in good standing, students are expected to successfully complete at least 80 percent of the course work attempted. Students falling below the minimum completion rate of 80 percent are placed on Financial Aid Suspension.

For example, a student earning 12 of 18 attempted graduate credit hours would enter Financial Aid suspension, (12/18 = 67%).

The standard for maximum attempted credits requires that students must proceed through their program of study with not more than 150 percent of the total courses required to attain each grade level. Progress toward program completion is determined by comparing the total number of credit hours attempted (including course withdrawals and failures) to the number of credit hours successfully completed.

For example, if a student is pursuing a graduate degree requiring 36 credit hours, no financial aid consideration would be available after attempting 54 credit hours, even if the student has not yet earned the graduate degree and meets all other satisfactory academic progress standards, (36 x 150% = 54).

The standard for cumulative grade point average for financial aid consideration requires students to maintain a cumulative average (GPA) of 2.0 or higher. Students falling below the minimum cumulative average of 2.0 are placed on Financial Aid Suspension.


Students failing either the quantitative or qualitative measures are placed on Financial Aid Suspension. Students with deficiencies and/or whose aid is subject to suspension are notified at their permanent address. The student is responsible for paying his or her own expenses, such as tuition, fees, books, supplies, etc. and will not be reimbursed for period(s) of financial aid suspension. Students on suspension status who improve their academic performance to the required completion rate and cumulative GPA without exceeding maximum attempted credits will return to good standing and are eligible for financial aid consideration. Students exceeding the maximum attempted credits immediately enter Financial Aid Suspension status and may no longer receive financial aid for the declared program of study.


Students with significant and documented extenuating circumstances may appeal to regain aid eligibility. Students may submit the SAP Appeal form (available from the Financial Aid Office) along with documentation to the Financial Aid Office. The appeal must explain, and documentation must support, the unusual circumstances that prevented the student from meeting required academic standards. Unusual circumstances may include: death of a close family member, extended illness, personal injury or other extraordinary circumstances. Supporting documentation may include: death certificate, physician/counseling psychologist's statement, police report, etc. During the appeal process the student must be prepared to pay his or her own expenses, such as tuition, fees, books, supplies, etc., without expectation of financial aid reimbursement. Students whose appeals are approved are granted one additional semester of aid. In general, a student will be granted only one waiver during their academic career. Students are expected to meet the standards of academic progress upon completion of the semester for which they were granted a waiver.


A Wheelock College student has a right to appeal a final grade or academic dismissal. A student may appeal a final grade or academic dismissal to the Academic Appeals Board. Undertaking such an appeal is an extraordinary matter.


Wheelock welcomes students who have not yet been admitted into a graduate program or who are not interested in matriculating into a graduate program to register for courses as non-matriculated students.

All non-matriculated students who have attended six credit hours or more of graduate courses will be automatically placed on academic hold and will not be permitted to register for additional graduate program courses without obtaining prior approval from the Director of Graduate Admissions.
Non-matriculated students who are considering applying to a Wheelock graduate degree program are strongly encouraged to seek advice from the Director of Graduate Admissions and the Academic Dean prior to registering for any graduate program courses. The Academic Dean will provide information regarding the graduate admissions process and how credit hours from graduate program courses may be applied to Wheelock graduate degree programs. Students may also request permission to register for one additional three-credit graduate program course during the semester that their applications for admission are being reviewed. Such permission is granted or denied in the sole discretion of the appropriate Academic Dean after consultation with program faculty members.

Non-matriculated students who are not interested in enrolling in a Wheelock graduate degree program, but who are interested in pursuing course work at the graduate level for reasons of personal enrichment or professional development, may request Lifelong Learner Student status. Once a student is granted Lifelong Learner Student status, he or she may take an unlimited number of graduate program courses, excluding those courses restricted to matriculated students. Excluded courses include, but are not limited to, all practica and clinical experiences, independent and field studies, and other courses designated as restricted by the appropriate Academic Dean.


Graduate students are required to complete their graduate degree programs of study within five years of the semester of matriculation. Part-time students who have not completed their programs of study within this time limit must, no later than one month before the end of their fifth year since matriculation, consult with their academic advisor and Academic Dean and submit a letter of petition to the Graduate Review Board requesting an extension. A rationale for delaying completion should be included. Students should be aware that delay in completing their degree requirements may result in their inability to complete their original program of study, as the requirements and availability of programs may change over time.

The Graduate Review Board may choose to accept or reject the student's petition. The decision of the Graduate Review Board is final, and there is no right of appeal for this decision.


If a student wants to withdraw from the College, he or she must complete an Official Withdrawal form (available at the Office of Academic Records and Registration) and meet with the Registrar or his or her designee. Failure to complete this form in a timely manner may affect the student's financial aid status. A student will not be removed from the College billing list until the withdrawal procedure has been completed.

When a student is required to withdraw from the College for academic reasons, a non-voluntary withdrawal occurs. See Section V.I (Academic Warning, Probation and Dismissal) discussing academic dismissal.

A student who does not register for courses within the first two weeks of a semester, and who has not requested a leave of absence, will be deemed to have withdrawn from the College.


All graduate students who plan to interrupt their studies for one semester or a period longer than one semester are required to submit a Leave of Absence form. This form is available on MyWheelock or in the Office of Academic Records and should be completed as soon as the student decides to take a leave of absence. The student should obtain all necessary signatures and return the form to Academic Records. Failure to complete this form in a timely manner may affect any refund the student may receive. Normally, students may request a leave of absence for no more than three consecutive semesters. At the end of an approved leave of absence, and prior to the beginning of the semester in which the student plans to resume her or his studies, the student must submit to the appropriate Academic Dean a Request for Reinstatement form in order to reactivate her or his status and to be able to register for courses.

If, at the end of an approved leave of absence, a student does not submit a Request for Reinstatement form in order to resume his or her studies, the student will then automatically be considered withdrawn from Wheelock. All withdrawn students are automatically placed on academic hold and are not permitted to register for additional graduate courses without submitting to the appropriate Academic Dean a Request for Reinstatement form with supporting documentation. This Request for Reinstatement is then forwarded to the Graduate Review Board. In ordinary circumstances, all graduate students must complete their degree programs within five years of the semester of matriculation. If a leave of absence for a student is approved, the amount of approved leave time does not count as part of the five years allowed for completion. Students may not retroactively request a leave of absence but must acquire permission before the beginning of the first semester of leave of absence.

Graduate students who interrupt their studies for a period longer than one semester without acquiring in advance of the first semester a formally approved leave of absence will be automatically considered withdrawn from the graduate program. All withdrawn students will be placed on academic hold and will not be permitted to register for additional graduate courses without first submitting to the appropriate Academic Dean a Request for Reinstatement form with supporting documentation. This Request for Reinstatement is then forwarded to the Graduate Review Board. In these cases, the semesters of unauthorized academic inactivity will count as part of the five years total allowed for completion of a degree program.


A graduate student in good academic standing who has withdrawn and wishes to seek readmission within five years of the date of his or her matriculation should complete the Request for Reinstatement. This Request for Reinstatement is then forwarded to the Graduate Review Board.

Students seeking to return to the College more than five years after their initial matriculation should follow the admissions procedures in the catalog.

A student who has been required to withdraw by the Graduate Review Board for academic reasons may request to be reinstated after the length of time stipulated by the Graduate Review Board (see section D). The student must complete the Request for Reinstatement form. The student will also be required to provide supporting documents such as college transcripts, letters of recommendation from employers, or letters of support for readmission. The Graduate Review Board will review the supporting documents and make the final decision regarding reinstatement.



Normally, students must be admitted into a graduate program for at least one semester prior to the semester in which they wish to begin their first practicum. Full-time graduate students in Education and Child Life programs should consult with the Field Experience Office as soon as they are admitted to discuss placement options. Part-time graduate students should meet with the Field Experience staff early in the semester before they plan to begin a pre-practicum, practicum or internship. Deadlines for graduate students to register for practica can be obtained from the student's academic advisor. Social Work students should plan a practicum with the Social Work Field Coordinator.

Students should register for a practicum by submitting a course registration form to the Office of Academic Records and Registration during the registration period. Pre-practicum courses prepare students for working with children and adults in professional settings and help to assess students' abilities to work independently and their readiness to do the required practicum work. Some graduate programs require certain courses to be taken prior to or concurrently with practica. Graduate students should consult with their advisors to determine what courses and field based pre-practica are required to enter different practica. Only matriculated graduate students may take a practicum. A graduate student on academic probation may not enter a practicum.


Students may not receive incomplete grades in any courses the semester prior to entering or continuing on a practicum. Any exception to this policy must be approved by the Scholastic Review Board or the Graduate Review Board.


A graduate student who has failed a practicum may request reinstatement in a practicum by:

  • completing a Request for Reinstatement in a Practicum form (available from the Office of Academic Advising);
  • collecting documentation (e.g., written references) to support his or her reinstatement in a practicum; and
  • submitting the completed form and all supporting documentation to the Graduate Review Board at least one semester prior to the requested semester for reinstatement.

A graduate student who voluntarily withdraws from a practicum for health considerations must complete the above steps and also submit documentation that the health considerations have been resolved or that the student may fulfill the requirements of the practicum with reasonable accommodations.


A student who withdraws from a practicum for any reason, other than health or extraordinary considerations, at any time during the semester will automatically receive a failing grade of "F."

A student may withdraw from a practicum or internship for health considerations or extraordinary circumstances if, and only if, the student was performing satisfactorily at the time of the withdrawal and obtains the approval of the Scholastic Review Board (for undergraduate students) or of the Graduate Review Board (for graduate students).

To request withdrawal from a practicum or internship for health considerations, a student must submit:
• a written petition describing the health considerations;
• a written statement from the student's College supervisor stating that the student was performing satisfactorily at the time of withdrawal; and
• a written statement from a medical or mental health professional describing the student's health considerations and explaining the reason(s) for the student's inability to satisfy all the requirements of the practicum.

If a student is not able to satisfy the requirements of an internship, the following procedures must be followed:
• the student and the student's College supervisor must meet and discuss the student's performance;
• the student's College supervisor will prepare and deliver to the student a written evaluation of the student's performance and summarize all areas needing improvement and establish goals;
• if the student does not satisfy the established goals, the student's College supervisor will inform the Department Chair, Academic Dean and the Director of Field Experience or Social Work Field Coordinator;
• the Academic Dean will meet with the student's College supervisor and any other interested parties to discuss alternative courses of action; and
• the Academic Dean will inform the student of the prescribed course of action.

If the prescribed course of action is the student's withdrawal from the internship, the student will receive a failing grade of "F."

If the student is placed on academic probation or is dismissed from the College for academic reasons, the student must immediately withdraw from the internship.


Some behavior is so egregious that it will result in immediate termination from a placement. Such behavior includes, but is not limited to, inflicting or threatening to inflict injury to a client, agency staff member, or other person related to the performance of professional duties; abusing controlled substances or alcohol so that it affects performance; becoming sexually involved with clients or site personnel; or engaging in illegal activities that reflect upon the student's ability to perform professionally or that reflect negatively upon the profession.


Wheelock College believes that field training is an integral part of a student's professional preparation and development. To this end, the College conducts its practicum, internship, field placement, and other off-campus learning programs. The College endeavors to place students in educationally suitable positions at various public and private institutions and at other locations. On occasion, placement sites hire students to perform work outside of an academically-approved placement and beyond the College's oversight or control.

The College expresses no opinion and makes no representations that a placement site is a safe and adequately supervised work environment for employment or that a student is qualified to perform work at a placement site, outside of an academically-approved placement. The College assumes no responsibility for providing insurance for students against harm suffered or for liability incurred as a result of employment outside of an academically-approved placement. Such insurance and any liability resulting from such employment are the responsibility of the student and the employer. The College reserves the right to change a student's placement if, in the College's sole discretion, it determines that a student's outside employment at a placement site interferes with or compromises the educational goals of the academically-approved placement.

The College provides a copy of this policy and a Student Employer Acknowledgment and Release form to each placement site. Students seeking employment outside an academically-approved placement at a placement site are responsible for obtaining a signed Acknowledgement and Release from the placement site. In addition, students registering for academically-approved placements are required to sign an Acknowledgment and Release agreeing to this policy. Students under the age of eighteen must provide the College with an Acknowledgment and Release signed by their parents or legal guardians. These Acknowledgments and Releases will be maintained in students' permanent records in the Office of Registrar.


Massachusetts requires certain agencies serving children and the elderly to conduct a Criminal Offender Record Inquiry (CORI) background check on all volunteers and staff. Students should be aware that schools, hospitals, community service agencies and other placement sites will most likely run a CORI, Department of Social Services (DSS) and sometimes a Sex Offender Record Inquiry (SORI) background check on everyone working and volunteering at their site. Due to the nature of Wheelock's curriculum and its requirements for placements at such sites, students should expect to go through the CORI process.


The Academic Appeals Board is discussed in section C (Academic Appeals Board).

The members of the Graduate Review Board are:
• Dean of Arts and Sciences, or his or her designee;
• Dean of Education, Social Work, Child Life and Family Studies or his or her designee;
•A faculty member for each of the academic schools of the College appointed by Faculty Senate;
• Registrar;
• Vice President for Academic Affairs, or his or her designee; and
• Dean or Associate Dean of Student Success.

The Graduate Review Board interprets and applies the academic policies, procedures and standards of the Graduate programs.

The primary roles of the Graduate Review Board are:
• to implement academic policy;
• to place students on and remove students from academic probation;
• to review applications for readmission to the College;
• to dismiss students from the College for academic reasons; and
• to consider students' special academic requests.

Any request by a graduate student for the Graduate Review Board to consider a matter must be submitted in writing, together with all supporting materials, at least forty-eight hours before the next scheduled meeting of the Board.


The Office of Academic Records and Registration maintains the academic transcript of each student. A student's transcript is available to a student upon written request. An official transcript bears the seal of the College and the signature of the Registrar. A transcript issued directly to a student is designated "Issued to Student." To obtain a copy of his or her transcript, a student must complete the Transcript Request form available on the Registrar's page of the Wheelock College website and pay a fee for each transcript requested. To obtain an official transcript or his or her degree, a student must also have satisfied his or her financial obligations to the College.

A file for every current student is maintained in the Office of Academic Records and Registration and in the Office of Academic Advising and Academic Assistance. Students may inspect these files upon request. The Registrar determines final degree eligibility as outlined by program requirements in the Wheelock College Catalog. Once a degree is conferred, no grades can be changed on a student's record


Wheelock College confers undergraduate and graduate degrees three times each year in May, August, and December. Students must successfully complete all degree requirements to receive their degree and diploma from Wheelock College. Wheelock conducts a Boston-based graduation ceremony each May to celebrate as a community the achievements of its degree recipients and program completers.

Students who are not degree recipients or program completers are eligible to participate in the Boston graduation ceremony if they are within eight credit hours of the total course credits required for the degree program. Other graduation ceremonies take place at selected national and international program delivery sites to honor the achievements of off-campus Wheelock College students. The President of Wheelock College will consult with administration, faculty, and students to decide when and where to host these off-campus graduation ceremonies.

Complete information regarding diplomas, the process of degree completion, and academic eligibility to participate in the commencement ceremony is available from the Office of Academic Records and Registration.

inspire a world of good

200 Riverway, Boston, Massachusetts 02215 | 617-879-2000
© 2016 Wheelock College is a registered trademark.