What to Do
You won't run out of things to do in Boston. From music and nightlife to sports and recreation, your options are virtually limitless. Because Boston is a college town, many restaurants, stores, and entertainment locations offer discounts for college students.
Here's a few ideas to get you started:
- Watch the Red Sox at Fenway Park
- Find the best pizza in the North End
- See harbor seals play at the aquarium
- Cheer on runners at the Boston Marathon
- Experience an avant-garde art scene
- Find out what makes Boston laugh
- Learn how to salsa dance
- Discover something new at the Museum of Science
- Check out an independent film
- Attend a reading in Harvard Square—the nation's most opinionated ZIP code
The following websites host event listings for local music, theater, festivals and more.