October 20, 2014
In response to the urgent need for integrative behavioral health services in the Mattapan Community, the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts (BCBSMA) Foundation has awarded a one-year $50,000 grant in support to the Mattapan Integrative Care Partnership (MICP).
October 08, 2014
Wheelock College has a longstanding institutional commitment to diversity and inclusion work, embracing the inherent positive value in living and working in diverse environments.
October 07, 2014
The Wheelock College Center of Excellence for Military Children and Families will host a roundtable discussion October 16.
October 03, 2014
To commemorate Hispanic Heritage Month, representatives from Wheelock College attended El Mundo's annual Hispanic Heritage Breakfast.
September 29, 2014
Wheelock College President Jackie Jenkins-Scott, along with faculty and staff representatives, will support the 2014 Presidential Summit on Climate Leadership in Boston.
- Family Fun Night
- October 28, 2014
- Celebrating the Publication of Approaches to Teaching Austens Mansfield Park
- October 29, 2014
- The Black-Jew Dialogues
- October 30, 2014
- Open Studio at the Documentation Studio
- November 05, 2014
- Early childhood ed key to reading skills
- Commonwealth Magazine
- October 21, 2014
- A quieter, calmer ‘Lion King’ thrills autistic audience
- The Boston Globe
- October 17, 2014
- When the Open Source System is the Best System
- October 15, 2014
- 10 Men Making Waves For Women In Tech
- October 08, 2014