June 10, 2012 - 1pm to 5pm
Race Amity Arts Tent
The Race Amity Art Tent will display the work of visual artists from Boston and the Metro Boston area. Some of these exhibited works will be available for purchase. If you are an artist and are interested in submitting artwork for consideration to be on display in the Race Art Tent, please send an email inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Art Tent Sponsors (two, exclusive by type): $2,500
- Prominent Corporate logo on Arts Fair Tent Banner
- Mention by MCs during program, e.g. “Reminder to visit the Arts Tent sponsored by YOUR COMPANY”
- Corporate logo listing under “Supporters” in Boston Sunday Globe Promotion ads (one ½ half page and two ¼ pages, or equivalent of one full page in total)
- Corporate logo listing under “Supporters” on MBTA “T” and bus cards (200 Train cars and Busses
- Corporate logo listing under “Supporters” on event program flyer (3000 2 ½” x 6” card stock program listing hour by hour activities of the Celebration for attendees)
- Corporate logo listing under “Supporters” on MBRAC web page
Individual Stations: $500
- 3’ X 8’ dressed table with two power outlets
- 20” X 36” stand alone display inside tent with business name/Logo
- Listing in Events Program
William H. “Smitty” Smith, Ed. D.