Off-Campus Database AccessAll of the Library's online databases can be accessed from off campus by current Wheelock students, faculty, and staff. You will need to log in with your Wheelock email username and password. Learn how to troubleshoot database access and how to make links ready for sharing.
Having trouble accessing the databases from an off-site location? Here's a quick guide that may allow you to either resolve the problem yourself or make it easier for Library staff to help.
If you cannot access any of the databases, try taking these steps:
- Try logging into your Wheelock email account. Off-campus database access is tied to your Wheelock email account. If you are unable to log in, you may have a problem with your Wheelock username and password. Please contact IT to confirm your Wheelock username and/or change password.
- Go to http://ezproxywhe.flo.org/login and log in using your Wheelock email username (minus the @my.wheelock.edu part) and password.
- If you are unable to log in, contact Reference at 617-879-2222 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- If you are able to log in, restart your computer and try accessing the database again.
- If you are unable to access the database once you restart, try using a different browser, such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or the latest version of Internet Explorer.
- Try another computer, if possible.
- If you are still unable to access the database, contact Reference at 617-879-2222 or email@example.com for assistance.
If you can access other databases, contact Reference at 617-879-2222 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance and let them know which database you are unable to access.
When contacting the Library for assistance, please indicate all the steps you have tried so far in accessing the database. This will help us narrow down the solution.
If you find that you would like to share links to the Library's online resources with other members of the Wheelock community through email or Moodle, you will need to make sure that the links are permanent and prefixed by a special link. Otherwise, they may not be accessible. Visit the Sharing Links page to find out more on how to do this.