Making FLO Requests
To place a request:
- Search the FLO catalog for the book you want to borrow.
- Pull up the record for the item and click on the Make a Request link on the right side of the screen.
- Enter your barcode (everything between the A’s) and Last Name to login.
- Select Request from other library. If there is more than one copy held by the Fenway Libraries, select the copy you wish to borrow from the drop-down menu.
- Select Wheelock-Circulation Desk from the Pick Up At: drop-down menu.
- Submit your request.
You will then see “Your request was successful” on the top of the record page. If you receive an error message, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Service Desk at 617-879-2222 for assistance.
Your request will be listed under the Request Pending section of the My Account page. You will receive an email when your item is ready to be picked up at the Service Desk. We will hold the item for you for 10 days. Delivery from other FLO libraries generally takes 3 to 5 days, but may take longer. If you need the item quickly, we recommend going to the libraries in person.