|Place a FLO book request
|Use the Book Request Form for physical items not in FLO
|Use the Article Request Form for articles or book chapters not at Wheelock
|Which Request Do I Use?|
Who can make requests?
- Current students, faculty, staff, and administrators of the College
- Students and faculty in Community programs who are able to get to the Boston campus
Who CANNOT make requests?
- Alumni; guest borrowers; community members; and students in International, Online and Off Campus programs, or those in Community programs not near the Boston campus should use the Interlibrary Loan services available through their local public and/or affiliate libraries.
- Most items will arrive in 7 days or less, but some could take 2 to 4 weeks depending on availability. You will be notified when your items are available.
- Articles will be delivered by email as PDFs whenever possible.
- Books, articles sent in print format due to publisher restrictions, and all other ILL items need to be picked up at the Service Desk.
- Faculty, staff, and administrators may request that items be sent via campus mail to their offices.
Is there a limit? Requests are limited to 7 items per person per week.
Generally available: Books, articles, kits and curriculum materials, music CDs, and films.
Typically unavailable: Theses and dissertations, tests, reference books, rare books, software, and most other materials, though every effort will be made to borrow needed material.
Returns: Books and other materials should be returned to the Service Desk. Articles do not need to be returned.
Renewals: Due dates are set by the lending libraries and renewals are not always possible. If you need a renewal, please contact the ILL Desk at email@example.com before the item is due.
If you have any questions or need assistance, call 617-879-2220, or come to the Service Desk.