Global Challenges and Opportunities Conference Video Highlights
Wheelock College is hosting its first International Conference, Global Challenges and Opportunities Facing Children, Youth and Families, June 19-22, 2013 in Boston For more information, visit the Conference web site.
This page contains short video highlights from the Plenary Panels. For videos of the complete panels, visit the Plenary Videos web page.
Day One Plenary Panels
- Global Examples of Change in Action (featuring Cherie Blair, Rosabeth Moss Kanter, David Chiriboga, Gail Dines, Gloria White-Hammond, and Brook Bello)
- From Vision to Reality—The UN Millennium Goals (featuring Emiliana Vegas, Deogratias Niyizonkiza, and Simona-Mirela Miculescu)
Watch short video highlights from the Day One Plenary Panels:
Day Two Plenary Panels
- An International Perspective: Global Leaders Ensuring Human Rights Across Continents (featuring Luis Murillo, King Kpoto-Zounme Hakpon III, Paula Cox, Yu-Foo Yee Shoon, and Ogmundur Jonasson)
- A Focus on Philanthropy (featuring Jamie Jaffee, James Miller, Molly Smith, Mark Levin, Steve Gross, Kristin Lindsey, and Desh Deshpande)
Watch short video highlights from the Day Two Plenary Panels:
Day Three Plenary Panels
- Open Forum: Toward Research, Innovation, and Community Action: Inspiring a World of Good (featuring Joan Gallos, Al'Amin Cissi, and Lissa Piercy)
- Taking Discussion to Action: Inspiring a World of Good "One Person at a Time" (featuring Kevin Carroll)
Watch short video highlights from the Day Three Plenary Panels: