Wheelock's Alumni Admissions Outreach Program
Alyson Kantor '11
"I’m able to pursue art, psychology, working with children, and my passion for serving others."
How can you stay connected?
We are proud of our institution; Wheelock College is one of the premier institutions in the country preparing students for work in Education, Social Work, Child and Family Studies and the Human Services fields. The Wheelock community extends from the Boston Campus into classrooms and communities across the nation and around the globe.
The Alumni Admissions Outreach Program is a fantastic way for Wheelock alumni to stay involved with the College. Wheelock alumni admissions volunteers assist the College and the Office of Undergraduate and Graduate Admissions by recruiting the finest students across the country and throughout the world. By sharing your collegiate experiences and professional successes with prospective students, you will illustrate the benefits of the Wheelock experience.
As an Alumni Admissions volunteer you will have the opportunity to refer students to Wheelock College through our referral process, represent Wheelock at college fairs in your area, attend admissions evening information programs in your area, congratulate accepted students, attend accepted student events, and first year student events.
We understand and appreciate the fact that you may not have the time to dedicate to one of the opportunities above, here are some other ways you can support the Admissions office:
- Request some Wheelock view books and drop by your local High School to meet with some guidance counselors and drop off materials, with prior approval from the Wheelock College Office of Admissions. The high school will appreciate hearing from an alum of the College and it only take a few moments.
- Tell a friend, niece, nephew or student about your Wheelock experience many of our students are here because of our alumni!
- Bring a student to campus for a tour and visit your old stomping ground! You get to see your old dorm and they'll enjoy being in Boston and visiting our urban campus.
- Just mention your Wheelock degree - you'd be surprised what a small world we live in, Wheelock graduates are everywhere!
- Promote your Wheelock pride, get a bumper sticker, window decal or license plate holder for your car.
Your involvement, no matter how great or small, will have a tremendous impact on the lives of our prospective students.... You may be the reason a student chooses Wheelock!
For questions regarding the Alumni Admissions Outreach Program, please contact Alumni Relations at email@example.com.
Visit our Admissions webpage to learn more about the admissions process at Wheelock.