Guidance Counselor Resources
Wheelock seeks passionate students who want to facilitate social change and work to improve the lives of children and families. Please explore our website to learn more about our programs and the value of a Wheelock education.
About Wheelock College
- Quick Facts about Wheelock
- Field Experience - Hands-on learning is at the core of the Wheelock curriculum.
- Our Mission and History - Inspiring a world of good since 1888.
- Undergraduate Majors - An overview of our undergraduate fields of study.
- The Colleges of the Fenway - Learn about our Fenway consortium program.
- How to Apply - Applying is free through either the Wheelock Online Application or the Common App.
- Tuition Information
- Financing a Wheelock education - Instructions on how to apply for financial aid.
- Scholarships and Grants - All accepted first-year students receive at least $12,000/year in grant aid from Wheelock. Merit scholarships for first-year students range from $13,000-20,000/year.
December 1: Early Action (nonbinding). Notification of admissions decision sent around December 20
March 1: Regular Decision. Rolling applications are accepted January 1-March 1. Notification of admission decision usually sent 3-4 weeks after all application materials have been received.
February 15: FAFSA priority filing date
May 1: Enrollment form and tuition deposit deadline
Wheelock School Codes
- College Board: 3964
- ACT: 1934
- FAFSA: 002228
Wheelock hosts a variety of visits for both guidance counselors and prospective students. Given our location down the street from Fenway Park, a visit to Wheelock is an excellent opportunity to explore not only our campus, but also the history, culture, and entertainment offerings that are right outside our door.
In the Area? Stop by! If you are traveling to Boston, we'd love for you to visit us. You can take a campus tour, attend an information session, or meet with a counselor. Give us a call at 617-879-2206 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also learn more about Our Admissions Team.
Counselor Visit Day: In February 2014 we will be holding an exciting event for counselors. This half-day program is designed to give counselors a chance to learn more about Wheelock and includes a tour, admissions overview, lunch, and panels with students, faculty, alumni, and staff. Please call 617-879-2206 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
Group Visits: Wheelock offers group visit opportunities to high schools and other organizations. To request a group visit, please call us at 617-879-2206.
Undergraduate Events: The best way for prospective students to learn about Wheelock is to visit our campus. Please encourage your students to attend one of our Admissions Events.