Transfer Application Process
- The Common Application
- Essay (included in the Wheelock Application)
- Official Registrar Report (The attached PDF can be filled out digitally; to do that, click to download and open it in Adobe Reader)
- Official college transcripts
- Official high school transcripts
- Professor/teacher recommendation
- TOEFL or IELTS score (if English is not your native language)
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) if you wish to apply for financial aid. Instructions can be found at the financial aid web page.
Please send supplementary materials (transcripts, recommendations, etc.) to:
Boston, MA 02215
- Spring/January semester Priority Deadline: November 15
- Fall/September semester Priority Deadline: June 1
Wheelock uses rolling decision; you will be notified of a decision within 3-4 weeks of completing your application.
Conversations with an Admissions Representative
We want to get to know you as an individual, and the best way to do this is for us to sit down and have a conversation. We therefore encourage you to schedule a time to meet with us. Appointments can be arranged Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m; these can also be conducted via Skype or phone if you cannot come to Boston. Please contact us at 617-879-2206 or complete the online registration form. All students applying for the Child Life program are required to meet with an admissions representative.
Video Essay (optional)
You can take the optional opportunity to share your voice and help the admissions team get to know you better. Be creative!
Wheelock College prepares students to make a difference in the world, but the work they do is not easy. It requires passion, determination, inner strength, and perseverance. Please submit a brief (2-4 minute) video essay that shows how you are tough enough to inspire a world of good.
Please upload your video to YouTube, Vimeo, or Tumblr. If you submit a video essay, please email email@example.com with your full name and the link to your video. By submitting a video essay, you grant permission for your video to be viewed by the admissions team and the general public.
Wheelock accepts the Common Application.
Wheelock College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic or other school-administered programs.