First Year Student Application Process
- Wheelock's Online Undergraduate Application
- Essay (included in the Wheelock Application)
- Guidance counselor recommendation
- Teacher/professor recommendation
- Official high school transcripts (with first term senior grades)
- SAT* or ACT score (SAT code=3964; ACT code=1934)
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) if you wish to apply for financial aid. Please read the instructions here.
* For 2017 applicants, Wheelock will accept both the new SAT and the old SAT. We will compare your scores using "concordance tables" provided by the College Board to determine your highest scores on either the new SAT or the old SAT.
Please email supplementary materials (transcripts, recommendations, etc.) to email@example.com.
You may also mail materials to:
Boston, MA 02215
Admissions Deadlines and More Info
Wheelock has non-binding Early Action admissions for first year students who want to receive their decision before winter break. The priority application deadline is December 1.
Wheelock has rolling admissions where acceptances are offered on an ongoing basis until the class is filled. You will be notified of a decision within four weeks of completing the application.
Video Essay (optional)
You can take the optional opportunity to share your voice and help the admissions team get to know you better. Be creative!
Wheelock College prepares students to make a difference in the world, but the work they do is not easy. It requires passion, determination, inner strength, and perseverance. Please submit a brief (2-4 minute) video essay that tells us how you want to inspire a world of good.
Please upload your video to YouTube, Vimeo, or Tumblr. If you submit a video essay, please email Jeremy Manus, firstname.lastname@example.org, with your full name and the link to your video. By submitting a video essay, you grant permission for your video to be viewed by the admissions team and the general public.
Conversations with an Admissions Representative
We want to get to know you as an individual, and the best way to do this is for us to sit down and have a conversation. We therefore encourage you to schedule a time to meet with us. Appointments can be arranged Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; these can also be conducted via Skype or phone if you cannot come to Boston. Please contact us at 617-879-2206 or fill out our online registration form.
Wheelock also accepts the Common Application.
Wheelock College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic or other school-administered programs.