First Year Student Application Process
- Wheelock's Online Undergraduate Application or the Common Application.
- Two letters of recommendation (preferably one from a teacher and one from your school counselor)
- Official high school transcripts (with first term senior grades)
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) if you wish to apply for financial aid. Please read the instructions here.
*Additional requirements may exist for International Students
Please email supplementary materials (transcripts, recommendations, etc.) to email@example.com.
You may also mail materials to:
Boston, MA 02215
Admissions Deadlines and More Info
Wheelock has non-binding Early Action admissions for first year students who want to receive their decision before winter break. The Early Action application deadline is December 1.
**UPDATED 3/2/2017: Although the priority deadline has passed, the online application is still open.
Wheelock has a rolling admissions policy combined with a February 15th priority application deadline. Applications are received and acceptances are offered on an ongoing basis until the class is filled. Students who apply by February 15th will receive priority consideration for admissions and scholarships.
SAT or ACT
Beginning with 2017 applicants, Wheelock College will be following a "Test-Optional" admissions policy. If you have already taken the SAT* or ACT, feel free to send those scores to us (SAT code=3964; ACT code=1934). If students elect not to send scores, they will not be penalized.
* For 2017 applicants, Wheelock will accept both the new SAT and the old SAT. We will compare your scores using "concordance tables" provided by the College Board to determine your highest scores on either the new SAT or the old SAT.
We want to get to know you as an individual, and the best way to do this is for us to sit down and have a conversation with an admissions counselor. Appointments can be arranged Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; these can also be conducted via Skype or phone if you cannot come to Boston. Please contact us at 617-879-2206 or register online.
Wheelock College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic or other school-administered programs.