Online Test Prep Services
Wheelock's Online Literacy Prep is an ideal resource for students preparing for the MTEL Communication and Literacy Skills Reading and Writing Subtests.
The benefits of Online Literacy Prep include:
- Aligned with the MTEL test objectives (Massachusetts)
- Provides essential concept review with interactive practice
- All you need is the Internet - study at home at your own pace
Regular Rates for Wheelock Students
First-time users: 70 days: $100
Renewal (additional 70 days): $50
Students who are registering for the first time, please follow these instructions:
- Go to http://catalog.tcplearning.com
- Click the gray Register Now button located near the middle of the blue "Learning Server" box on the right side of the page and follow the prompt to create a username and password
- Once you are done, click the link to log on again
- Click Learning Catalog tab at the top of the page
- Select ***MTEL Licensure Preparation from the drop down (category) menu before clicking the green arrow. You can click Find All, but the MTEL course is not necessarily listed first so that may create confusion.
- Click Add to Cart
- Click Proceed to Checkout
- Click Confirm button
- Click Credit Card for Payment Method
- Complete the necessary information indicated by the red asterisk - US is ok for the Country
- Click Submit Order button
- Order Confirmation screen appears, click Exit
- You will then be taken to the Learning Server screen. To begin the course, click "My Learning" on the top left of the screen and choose "View Courses and Events" from the drop-down menu. The lessons should then be available for you to study in order.
Please see the MTEL website (http://www.mtel.nesinc.com/) for all information regarding test dates and registration for the TEST.