Wheelock College - Singapore
Wheelock's Center for International Programs and Partnerships (formerly the Center for International Education, Leadership, and Innovation) is celebrating over 20 years of involvement in international education with the publication of a commemorative report that highlights the college's accomplishments in Singapore and across the globe. The report is titled "Singapore and Beyond: Inspiring a World of Good Through International Education."
Wheelock College currently has more than 2,500 graduates in Singapore.
Said President Jackie Jenkins-Scott, "I believe I speak for many in feeling both grateful and fortunate to be among the ever-expanding Wheelock community during this momentous time, and I invite readers of this 20th Anniversary publication to become part of a truly remarkable journey."
Current Program Offerings in Singapore
New Program offered in collaboration with Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT)
- Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Educational Studies and Leadership, 2007-Present
Offered in Collaboration with SEED Institute
- Master of Science Degree in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education
Previous Programs offered in Singapore
- Diploma Program in Early Childhood Care and Education, 2008-2010
- Diploma Program in Preschool Education-Leadership, 2003-Present
- Master of Science in Early Childhood Education with a Focus on Inclusion and Special Education, 2006-2007
- Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education, 2006-2008
- Master of Science in Early Childhood Education, 2005-2006
- Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education, 2005-2007
- Master of Science Degree in Early Childhood, 2004-2005
- Master of Science Degree in Early Childhood, 2002-2004
- Master of Science Degree in Child Development and Early Childhood Education, 1991-1992
For more information about programs in Singapore, email firstname.lastname@example.org.