Updating Student Wi-Fi Passwords on iPhones and iPads
Wheelock students are required to change their password every 90 days. This can be done using the Password Change Form. If you do not know your current password or you are unable to log in, you can use the Password Reset Form instead.
After changing your password, you will need to update the password in email and Wi-Fi settings on your phone, tablet, and computer.
The instructions on this page explain how to update the student Wi-Fi password on an iPhone or iPad. Instructions for faculty and staff can be found on the Faculty and Staff Password Information page. Student guides for other systems can be found in the box to the right.
- Open Settings from the home screen.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap the (i) next to Wheelock-Students.
- Tap Forget this Network.
- Tap Forget.
- Tap Wi-Fi on top to go back.
- Tap Wheelock-Students.
- Enter your Wheelock username (omit @my.wheelock.edu) and password. Click Join.
- Wait while your device joins the network.
- Tap Accept.
- Your device is now connected.
If you have any problems updating your password, please contact Helpdesk at 617-879-2309 or submit a support request.