Updating Faculty and Staff Wifi Password in Android
Wheelock faculty and staff are required to change their password every 90 days. This can be done using the Password Change Form. If you do not know your current password or you are unable to log in, you can use the Password Reset Form instead.
After changing your password, you will need to update the password in email and Wi-Fi settings on your phone, tablet, and computer.
The instructions on this page explain how to update the faculty and staff Wi-Fi password on an Android device. Instructions for students can be found on the Student Password Information page. Faculty and staff guides for other systems can be found in the box to the right.
- Open the Settings app from the applications drawer.
- Tap Wi-Fi to go the the network select screen.
- Tap Wheelock-FacStaff to bring up an information box.
- Tap Forget. You will be brought back to the network select screen.
- Tap Wheelock-FacStaff.
- For Identity, enter your Wheelock username (omit @wheelock.edu). For Password, enter the password you set for the portal and email. The rest of the settings will remain the same. Tap Connect to continue.
- Check below Wheelock-FacStaff to make sure the connection was made successfully.
If you have any problems updating your password, please contact Helpdesk at 617-879-2309 or submit a support request.