Updating Faculty & Staff Email Password in Android
Wheelock faculty and staff are required to change their password every 90 days. This can be done using the Password Change Form. If you do not know your current password or you are unable to log in, you can use the Password Reset Form instead.
After changing your password, you will need to update the password in email and Wi-Fi settings on your phone, tablet, and computer.
The instructions on this page explain how to update the faculty and staff email password on an Android device. Instructions for students can be found on the Student Password Information page. Faculty and staff guides for other systems can be found in the box to the right.
- Tap Setup from the Applications drawer.
- Scroll down until you see Accounts. Tap Corporate.
- Tap Account settings.
- Scroll down until you see Server Settings. Tap Incoming settings.
- Enter your new password in the Password field and scroll down. Tap the Done button.
- The settings will be updated.
- Tap OK to update security settings.
- This screen shows that the update is complete.
If you have any problems updating your password, please contact Helpdesk at 617-879-2309 or submit a support request.