Talk to a Counselor!
Office of Graduate Admissions
Wheelock College offers a variety of graduate degree programs as well as certificate and non-degree programs for students seeking to enhance their knowledge and skills, advance in or change their careers, and make a difference in the lives of children and families.
Programs are offered through the School of Graduate and Professional Programs. We offer both full- and part-time courses of study and our graduate classes are held at night and on weekends to accommodate your busy schedule. Some of our programs are also offered online or at one of our off-campus locations. All our offerings emphasize human development within a cultural context, have a multicultural perspective, and strengthen students' research skills.
Master of Science Degree Programs (MS or MSW)
- Child Life and Family Centered Care
- Early Childhood Education
- Educational Studies (including these special programs: Peace Corps Masters International, Master's in International Teaching and Global Learning, and Achieving Excellence in Teaching Math and Science online master's)
- Integrated Elementary and Special Education (including the Peace Corps Master's International leading to educational licensure)
- Language and Literacy
- Nonprofit Leadership
- Social Work/Nonprofit Leadership Dual Degree
- Social Work
- Teacher of Reading
Off-Campus Options for a Wheelock Education
We offer some of our programs in off-campus locations. Visit the Off-Campus Programs page to learn what's currently being offered or to request that Wheelock consider offering a program in your area.
Feel free to browse our site for more information on our certificate and non-degree programs, graduate admissions process, attending our open house sessions, or to just request more information about our Graduate programs.