Students and Alumni
See online listings of part-time and full-time jobs, internship, and volunteer opportunities. Click below to sign up or log in.
Career Services provides undergraduate and graduate students—as well as alumni—with a wide variety of tools and services to help them attain their goals, including employment or graduate school. The Center sponsors numerous workshops and other career events throughout the academic year and provides seniors with individual assistance in creating a personal game plan for post-graduation success.
Wheelock Alumni Discuss Effective Job Search Strategies
We encourage students to begin using our services as early as possible and to continue to build their arsenal of career skills throughout their Wheelock experience. Our Graduate Career Development Framework and Undergraduate Career Development Framework pages provide undergraduate and graduate students with detailed checklists to help them build their careers. See the links below to learn more about our other services and please feel free to contact the Center for more information or to make an individual appointment.
- On-Site Services: Mock interviews, career counseling, and much more.
- Online Resources: Wheelock Works online job listings, the Optimal Resume Career Center, SkillScan assessment tool, plus an array of downloadable pdfs, including sample resumes.
- Outside Resources: Research your field, including job market trends, salary ranges, and certification/licensure.
- Resume Help: Learn about OptimalResume, see a Resume Checklist, Sample Resumes and other tools.
- Cover Letter Help: See a sample Cover Letter, a Cover Letter Checklist, and more.
- Interview Help: Learn how to Dress for Success, write effective Thank You Notes, and see profession-specific Interviewing Guides
- Networking Help: Learn how to make contacts and what questions to ask.