Understanding Your Bill | Student Accounts
Contact Student Accounts
Rooms 114 and 115
617-879-2121 or 617-879-2236
The Wheelock College Board of Trustees, after review, determines the rates for tuition and room and board for each academic year. Click on the links below to see our current tuition, fees, and room and board rates:
- Undergraduate Tuition, Fees, and Room and Board Rates
- Graduate Tuition, Fees, and Room and Board Rates
Each semester, we print and mail bills. This bill shows all charges and credits, including any anticipated financial aid. For your convenience, we also make an electronic bill available online through the MyWheelock portal.
Here is how to access your electronic bill from My Wheelock:
1. Go to My Wheelock and enter your Wheelock Username and Password
2. Click on Finances
3. Click on My Student Account Info
4. Click on go to Online Billing and Payments
5. In the Your Bills section, click on View (next to the most-recent date).
The billing timeline is as follows:
- Fall Semester:
- Bills Mailed - July 1, 2017
- Payment Due - August 1, 2017
- Spring Semester:
- Bills Mailed - November 15, 2017
- Payment Due - December 15, 2017
If your bill is not paid in full by the payment due date, a $100 late fee will be charged to your account.
If you believe you are not receiving your bill in the mail, you may need to update your address with the College.
Are you in need of financial aid? Did you fill out your FAFSA? Are you looking for alternative loans? You can find extensive information about ways to finance your Wheelock education by visiting our Undergraduate Financial Aid and Graduate Financial Aid pages.
Contact Financial Aid:
Office Hours: Mon. - Fri., 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.