Understanding and Paying Your Bill
Contact Student Accounts
Room 108, 115, and 114
617-879-2236 or 617-879-2121
The links below provide detailed information designed to help you understand your bill and the payment methods available to you. If you cannot find the information you need or you still have questions, please contact the Student Accounts Office and we will be happy to help you.
The Wheelock College Board of Trustees, after review, determines the rates for tuition and room and board for each academic year. Click on the links below to see our current tuition, fees, and room and board rates:
- Undergraduate Tuition, Fees, and Room and Board Rates
- Graduate Tuition, Fees, and Room and Board Rates
Student Accounts prints and mails bills each semester. The bill shows all charges and credits, including any anticipated financial aid. Student Accounts also makes available an electronic bill that can be viewed online through "My Wheelock".
Here is how to access your electronic bill from My Wheelock:
1. Go to My Wheelock and enter your Wheelock Username and Password
2. Click on Finances
3. Click on My Student Account Info
4. Click on go to Online Billing and Payments
5. In the Your Bills section, click on View (next to the most-recent date).
Bill due dates are as follows:
Fall: August 1
Spring: December 15
Each semester, students will be notified when the electronic bill is available for viewing.
Wheelock College accepts a variety of payment methods. We accept cash, personal checks, cashier's checks, money orders, credit cards (Visa, Master Card, and Discover), and wire transfers. Payment plans are also available (see below).
If you are on campus and paying by cash, check, or credit card, please bring your payment to:
Activities Building West, Room# 108, 115, 114
200 The Riverway
Boston, MA 02215
If you are sending your payment via mail, please make your check payable to "Wheelock College" with your name and student ID number on the check and mail it to our lock box address:
P.O. Box 847143
Boston, MA 02284-7143
Attn: Student Accounts
If you want to send a wire transfer, please contact us for the bank information.
You can make credit card and electronic check payment online. Follow these steps:
- Go to My Wheelock and enter your Wheelock Username and Password
- Click on Finances
- Click on My Student Account Info
- Click on go to Online Billing and Payments
- Under "Your account," click on Pay Your Bill and follow the instructions
Wheelock offers payment plans to help students finance their education. These no-interest payment plans are administered by Higher One and can extend over the following periods:
- 10 months, from June to March, fall and spring combined
- 9 months, from July to March, fall and spring combined
- 8 months, from August to March, fall and spring combined
One semester plans are also available:
- Fall only: August to November (4 months)
- Spring only: December to March (4 months)
If a student or his/her parents use the fall semester balance and spread it over a 10-, 9-, or 8-month payment plan, the plan will be changed to a 4-month/one semester plan. In that case, the entire fall balance must be paid by November 1st to allow the student to register for the spring semester.
To enroll in the Wheelock College Payment Plan visit www.tuitionpaymentplan.com or call 1-800-635-0210.
Massachusetts Law requires that all undergraduate students registered for 12 credits or more and all graduate students registered for 7 credits or more be covered by their school health insurance unless they have other coverage. Wheelock partners with University Health Plans Inc. to provide health insurance coverage to its students. If you already have coverage, you may waive the Wheelock health insurance.
- To waive Wheelock health insurance, please go to: https://www.universityhealthplans.com/secure/waiver.cgi?school_id=29
- To enroll in Wheelock's health insurance plan, please go to: https://www.universityhealthplans.com/secure/enrollment.cgi?school_id=29
Unless a student waives the health insurance plan, a mandated health insurance charge will be included on the student's bill. If you have any questions regarding health insurance, please call 617-879-2121 and someone from the Student Accounts/Financial Services Office will be happy to assist you.
- Undergraduate Refund Policy (refund information is about halfway down the page)
- Graduate Refund Policy (refund information is about halfway down the page)
A student may be entitled to a refund if there is a credit balance on his or her account. If the credit balance is due to a parent PLUS loan, the refund will be issued to the loan borrower unless the borrower gives permission to the Student Accounts office to release the refund to the student.
If the credit balance is due to any other federal loans (Subsidized and or Unsubsidized Stafford Loan, Perkins Loan), alternative loans, or grants/scholarships, the refund will be issued to the student.
To apply for a refund, download our "Refund Request Form" and drop it off in the Student Accounts office. If you want the refund money to be directly deposited into your bank account, please follow these steps:
- Go to the My Wheelock and enter your Wheelock Username and Password
- Click on Finances
- Click on My Student Account Info
- Click on Go to Online Billing and Payment, and follow the instructions for an e-refund
- Contact Student Accounts to inform them that you are requesting an e-refund
Refund checks are mailed out, picked up, or electronically deposited on Fridays.
Are you in need of financial aid? Did you fill out your FAFSA? Are you looking for alternative loans? You can find extensive information about ways to finance your Wheelock education by visiting our Undergraduate Financial Aid page.