Marketing Services for Staff
The Office of Marketing is a resource for every department in the College. The marketing team works with internal clients from across the College to provide marketing consulting, an array of design and production services, and training in various marketing tools.
Use our consulting services at the start of your project to help you:
- Better understand your audience
- Hone your message
- Determine the best methods to convey your message
Design and Production Services
The marketing team offers design and production for a host of marketing products. We are available to guide you through the entire process—from concept to delivery. Some examples of the marketing products we can provide are:
- Direct mail
- Display materials
- Emails & email marketing
- Print/digital ads
- Program sheets
- Table Toppers
- Web pages
The Marketing Office is charged with ensuring that the Wheelock brand—including typefaces, logos, colors, etc.—is presented consistently and appropriately. If you think your department might need printed materials, please contact the Marketing Office early in your planning process so we can help you.
The Office has created a Graphic Standards web page for your use. It provides downloadable Wheelock logos and seals, PowerPoint templates, and guidelines for Wheelock typefaces and color palettes.
Support and Training
The marketing team maintains the Wheelock website, but we encourage every department to be directly involved in the updating and maintenance of their web pages. We offer training in how to use the website's Content Management System to create and publish web pages, as well as support in creating forms, PDFs, and other documents that may be included on web pages.
The marketing team can also provide you with access to a wide variety of digital marketing tools that can support your departments and projects, including:
- Email broadcast programs
- Blogging and other social media tools
- Forms generator
- Photo database
Email us to discuss the tools that may best serve your needs and/or to set up a meeting.
To better assist Wheelock departments, the Marketing office has created dedicated email addresses for the following types of requests. Requests submitted to these email accounts are automatically routed to the appropriate staff members, who will contact you to follow up.
- Electronic Signage Board Inquiries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the Electronic Signage Guidelines web page for more information about how to make use of the College's digital signage boards.
- Web Support Requests (such as updates to web pages) should be emailed to email@example.com. For information about learning to use Wheelock's Content Management System (CMS) to update your department's web pages, visit the CMS User Guide web page (www.wheelock.edu/cmsguide).