Community Service and Civic Engagement Latest News
- An estimated 210,000 hours of service are provided annually by 1,300 students.
- Wheelock has a total of 280 community partnerships in Boston-area schools, social service agencies, and hospitals.
- More than 85 percent of all undergraduates annually engage in one or more community partnerships.
- 100% of all social work graduate students complete at least 1,200 hours in community settings during their academic program.
- 100% of the 26 clubs on campus participate in or initiate community service programs.
For more than a century, Wheelock College has educated and empowered people who enhance the lives of children and families around the globe. From Boston to far beyond, we have devoted the talents of our faculty, staff, students, and alumni to bring to life the College's mission to improve the lives of children and families.
See the latest news about our efforts.